Dallas Caramel Company is growing and looking for a few people to add to our staff. We need Kitchen Staff: to wrap and package caramel. We need Sales Staff: to work at farmer’s markets and other local events around the Dallas/Carrollton/Southlake/Las Colinas areas.
Dallas Caramel Company Headquarters are located at 2809 Capital Street, Wylie TX 75098
If you’d like to be part of our team – great! Fill out the form below, and we’ll be in touch! Kitchen or sales experience a plus, enthusiasm and being a self starter, even more critical.
What we offer: Dallas Caramel Company offers competitive pay (plus commissions for sales), as well as flexible hours, a fun staff, and free caramel.
Kitchen Staff Information:
We have a lot of fun slinging caramel – but we also get the job done. We are looking for people who can follow instructions, work independently, care about doing quality work, and know how to be part of a team. All that to say, we also like to have fun, are open to new ideas, and really believe that our hard work is helping to make the best caramel on earth.
Kitchen Staff Work Requirements:
- Reliable transportation to our facility in Wylie.
- Can be on your feet for several hours at a time.
- Ability to show up on time.
- Ability to follow direction; working in teams and independently as needed.
- A positive attitude.
Sales Position Information:
Do you love caramel…and smiling? What about if it was super hot, or crazy windy: could you keep your attitude fun and light? As word continues to spread about our amazing caramels, we are continually looking to participate in more markets and festivals in the Dallas Metroplex. So, we’re looking for some enthusiastic hard-working, problem-solving, go-gettery kinds of people to bring our caramels to the masses.
- Reliable transportation large enough to hold a collapsible 10 x 10 tent, signage, samples and product for sale.
- Ability to do booth and merchandise pickup and return in Wylie, TX. And, the ability to travel to markets across the entire DFW Metroplex.
- Strength to lift and assemble said tent and product displays.
- Ability to show up on time, set up, sell, and take down the display.
- Cell phone that can be attached to credit card processing.
- Ability to handle money responsibly.
- Willing to work evenings and weekends. (That’s when most markets and events take place)
- A positive attitude and – enthusiasm for our products. You’ll be a caramel evangelist after all.
What We’re Looking For:
As representatives of all we hold dear, we’re expecting our sales staff to be friendly, patient, professional, clean, proactive and as passionate about our products as if they had personally cooked, cut and wrapped each piece themselves. We also like a good sense of humor and the ability to smile through the tough parts like inclement weather or grumpy people who visit the booth. Working a market can be a fun experience, we are looking for sales reps who can make a positive impact on our customer base each time out.
This is an exiting period of growth for Dallas Caramel Company. If you’re interested in being part of the fun and competitive world of hand crafted sweets, complete the employment inquiry form below and we’ll be in touch!